Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by  
 Maintenance in pending divorce case
An opportunity to an aggrieved party to apply for maintenance under s 25. Maintenance can also be obtained by the party in case when the action is pending under s 24. Hence, a wife who doesn’t want a judicial separation or disruption of marriage can attain maintenance from her husband without filing a suit for the same under the Hindu Adoptions and Maintenance Act, 1956. Another important implication of the section is that it provides a ground for divorce under s 13(1A) on a condition

that there has been no restitution of conjugal rights between them for a period of one year or more after the passing of a decree for restitution of conjugal rights.



© 2013 by Law Office Prachi Singh ( All right Reserved.
Powered by iVillage Infotech Solutions